Obstructive Sleep Apnea Webinar
We believe that patient education is the first and most important step toward recognizing and combating obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) on a national level. To help sleep apnea sufferers fully understand their sleep disorder and their treatment options, we encourage all of our potential patients to watch our free webinar.
During this 30-minute video, you will:
- Learn about what obstructive sleep apnea is and why it happens.
- Learn the short-term and long-term effects of untreated sleep apnea.
- Get an overview of all sleep apnea treatments, both surgical and non-surgical.
- Listen to testimonials from recent Surgical Sleep Solutions patients.
- Meet our surgeon, Clark O. Taylor, M.D., D.D.S.
- View before and after pictures of patient airways.
- Hear about all aspects of maxillomandibular advancement (MMA) surgery or also known as bimaxillary advancement surgery.
- Learn about what life could be like after bimaxillary advancement surgery.
Enter information below and webinar will be emailed to you.
If you have questions after watching our obstructive sleep apnea surgery webinar, if you would like to know if you are a good candidate for surgery, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with a surgeon, please call 855-560-7378.
* By filling out the information above you give Surgical Sleep Solutions permission to contact you via email or phone.